
We started the preping about 7:30 in the morning. This was about 1:30 that we were able to start the actual paint after preping and priming. Here is Kurt just starting to spray the paint on to the house, and yes it is yellow.

Here is a closer view of the house with two coats on around the door.


Here is the house with all the paper and tape off- also my little girl posing for you notice she is still in her p.j.'s but I had changed her diaper though. This was about 6:00 p.m. that we were done and resting after the crazy day!!!!!!!
2 comments:
That looks good! How nice to have a friend that can help you...I bet you're glad it's done!
I can never get over how dang cute magen is. it was good to see you on the 4th of july. The project is looking good.
Post a Comment