People Counter

Saturday, August 2, 2008

While the wife plays with the kids.



My wife had a summer reading party at the Provo Library with the kids. It was a magic show with Ronald MacDonald. The had a lot of fun. The boys were used as as audience participation.

While they were gone I took the time to mow the lawn, get the bar-b-que running and paint the trim around the door.

Many people have asked us about hte green door so here it is. Theother pictures of painting the house the door is still primer gray from when Dale installed it acouple of years ago. Now its not naked anymore. My wife painted the door a day after the house was done. It looks great.

4 comments:

Patti said...

The black looks nice and really completes the look.

KayLynn said...

That trim is sharp! Looks good. I'm glad to hear the bbq is working.

Wanderingfamilies said...

I LOVE the trim! It looks great! I can't wait to see it in real life!

Norris Fam said...

Looks great! Isn't homeownership tiring?