Caden earned his Arrow of Light last month. He has been working really hard and also received several other awards. He is a great scouter. We love you good job Caden.
He wasn't so sure about having his face painted though. He immediately washed it off when we got home.
We went to the Zoo. It was fun. They were working with baby Zuri. It was cool to watch. Every once in a while the mom would get protective and they had to stop for a minute then she would leave again and they would start. She was so cute.
Lacey had many ideas of pictures I should take she would pose and say take one now mom.
When we got there they had four eagles by the gates it was awesome to see them so close. The boys and I took lots of pictures of them. Both of the boys reflections came from the Zoo. I will post them soon. They all four had great pictures and ideas.
Who can resist a picture by the apes. I can't believe how big they are. Where did the time go?
Lacey had her first field trip we went to the fire station. It was a lot of fun. They wouldn't pose with any of the characters around so I got a picture with their teacher and a fireman. It was crazy down there but lots for fun. I was glad I was only assigned two to watch over.
Here is a picture that Lacey took. She was spinning around while she took it. Try it it is harder than it looks. She took several pictures of the laundry and mom changing the laundry. She is so fun and keeps joy in our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment