The kids had a great time playing in the snow the other day. They had a snowball fight, and had a fun just playing. It's fun to watch them play together so well. I have great kids.
We had a great Thanksgiving with my family. It was so fun to see so many of them, and get to visit with them. Thanks Papa for letting us invade you. We have such great families.
The kids made these fun art projects for Thanksgiving. I thought they turned out so cute.
James had his second concert on the first. It is fun to watch learn and get better playing his clarinet. I still say though that band teachers do not get paid enough. He is really loving Junior High.
We had a ward party on Friday. We had KJ Camille's little guy with us. We had a fun time until someone asked KJ if he wanted to go get his mom and she wasn't there. We enjoyed having him visit with us. Thanks Dale for the use of your suit.
We went to Home Depot to get a few clips for our lights. They were giving these frames to the kids to make so we got one for each of the kids to make. We took this picture of KJ and had it ready to give his parents when they came back. The kids each got to make their own. They enjoyed having a project to make, that doesn't cost us any money.
Aren't they so cute. They are so fun. I would not trade being a mom for anything!!!
2 comments:
That is fun and you do have good cute kids. We love having them around. You are so good to take KJ as well. Thanks for sharing your family.
Your kids are so cute! I love following your blog. If we don't see you when we come to Utah, have a merry Christmas.
Post a Comment