As a family we received a lot of movies, books, candy, and calendars. We had a great day and it is always fun to see their reactions. It takes so much time to wrap and not nearly as long to unwrap. Despite the year that we have had, we were still able to have a very nice Christmas.
All the kids got yo-yo's. They kept taking Caden's the girls are still trying to figure them out.
Caden and James each got a Lego. They were so excited for them. They picked them out a long time ago.
The girls each got a build a bear. We bought them the animal that they wanted and gave them money for an outfit. They got to go after Christmas to make them. I'll blog those pictures soon.
Caden got a Utes sweatshirt. He was so excited. I have been looking for a very long time trying to find something in his size.
James got a new jacket. I kept wanting to give it to him early because I was so tired of his old jacket.
The girls each received a Ken doll because we were tired of the girl barbies kissing. We needed a boy for the weddings and the dates in the barbie cars.
Rick's mom and dad stopped by in the morning to see what the kids had gotten and to bring presents by. We had a good visit with them too.
My mom and dad took the girls shopping back at Thanksgiving for new dresses for Christmas. It was an adventure, fun too. Don't they all look so cute. I don't know who had more fun the girls or my dad.
My parents got these blocks for Christmas. They are made to make special castles. Aren't they really cool.
The kids all had a great time playing in and with the box it was probably the most played with thing all day.
We gave all my nieces afghan's this year. My friend Dereen made them for each of them. I was so excited for them and they really seemed to like them too. They are so cute. Thanks Dereen.
2 comments:
What a fun Christmas! We got our girls Build a Bear too. Loved how you bought them and wrapped them - what a fun idea!
Loved the Christmas photos...and YES the afghans were a HUGE hit!!!
Post a Comment