Lacey's favorite T.V. show/ doll/ books. The wife and kids were at Kmart looking around and they spotted this blow up in the kids clothing dept. It turns out that after the promotional the blow up will be given to a lucky person from a drawing. Unfortunately we were not aware soon enough to enter the drawing. OH Well! Where would we keep her anyway. We were lucky enough for the photo op.
Just a side note for all those who would like to know. Caden found the arrow head in the van with his Mothers help. He is now excited and the arrow is now put away safely out of reach of any of the children.
2 comments:
D- D- D- Dora is HUGE at our house right now too. The boys can sing you the entire theme song if you would like. The girls ask if they can watch it at least three times a day. OH MAN!!
I'm so happy about the arrowhead! I bet he'll guard it like a hawk now.
That is officially the biggest Dora I've ever seen...hopefully they'll do another drawing soon!
Post a Comment