People Counter

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fall Break In Vegas-and Red ribbon week posters

This is her poster for school. She drew the fairy and put fly away from drugs. She got a special prize for her drawing. She was so excited about her first ribbon.

He drew this stretch man and listed his powers and how they made him strong also because he stayed away from drugs. He won for all of the sixth grade.

He drew this human torch and said don't smoke like the human torch. It was awesome. He did not win but his brother shared with him, because he did not want him to feel bad. The theme was "I can be a hero I have the power to be drug free."



Here we are at the Bilagio it was a really cool display of flowers, water trees, and talking trees.

This is the overlook for Lake Mead. We also went in the visitor center and looked at it. It had lights and sounds to tell you about the area around the Lake. The kids loved pushing all the buttons around.




We went down Thursday night after Rick got off work. Thank goodness for the time change that we didn't get there to late for them. Friday Morning we went to the Hoover Dam this was really awesome to see. It was so fun to the suspension bridge. It was cool to watch the bricks put in place. The boys really enjoyed the different gods and pictures around the monument.

Here we are waiting for the fountains at the Belagio. It was AWESOME!!. I love the water fountains a lot. I could sit there all day watching those and be very content. The kids enjoyed it also.


Here are all the kids at the playground right by the Norris home. I got other cool shots but I love this one of all of them together. To bad we didn't have the Wheelers to complete the picture. Although it would have made a very crowded crocodile.
I will post Halloween in a few days. We had a great time in Vegas, Red ribbon week , and on Halloween.

2 comments:

Norris Fam said...

We loved having you here too! Next time we'll try not to be at work quite so much...

Patti said...

Cousins crowded on a croc...that's a lot of c's. Thanks for the pictures again. The book is coming along.