Rick got to help with YM, YW the other day. They were playing where's Waldo at the mall and he was suppose to dress up so the kids had to try and find him. He decided to put a mowhak in his hair and borrowed these tattoo sleeves and put a magnet on his ear to make it look like an earring. He looked a little scary. At the mall he said a lot of people would walk clear around him. Some of the groups did not want to come and see if he had the puzzle piece that they needed. James did not realize at first it was his dad.

The kids had crazy hair day at the school on Monday. We decided to give the boys each a mowhak for the day. IT was crazy to look at them with their hair standing up. They liked it for the day but I think it would drive them crazy if it were all the time. Thank goodness. I told them before they left for school that they did not need a personality to match their hair. Magen did not want anything to crazy so we just put a whole bunch of braids in her hair. Notice that she has two missing teeth now.
2 comments:
How fun! I wish our school would do something like that. I think Quentin would have a blast.
I'm glad you took photos of all of that. I might have steered clear of Rick too...all of his "accents" look really believable!
I'm glad Caden had a great bday and I hope he enjoyed our message!
Post a Comment