The girls were bored one day so I dressed them in old shirts and let them paint out in the garage. They had so much fun. They each painted two frogs and then about 50 sheets of paper they love to paint. I love them being able to do it in the garage were I do not have to worry about if it spills or not. They thought that they were funny wearing dad's shirts.
I celebrated my 35th birthday a few weeks ago. It was a great day. My husband and kids tried all day to make me feel special and loved. The girls were so excited to pick out a necklace for me. Magen told me that I had to stay home so her and dad could go to the store. She remembered me saying I did not have a purple necklace and that is what they got me. I love it. They get excited every time I wear it. Rick also got me a willow tree figurine. It is called a child's love. It is so cute. I love it! Caden made me a ceramic birthday cake in his ceramics club. It is so cool. The kids also tried all day to help and not to fight. We BBQ and had smores and dutch oven cobbler. It was awesome. Thanks for the calls, visits and cards that people did for me.
We had a great Easter. With Ricks grandpa being so sick his grandma did not do an egg hunt so we did our own. The girls were very picky on which candy to buy. It of course was all chocolate. They raced around and found them all in just a few minutes but they had fun. We went to the Mangums for a BBQ for lunch on Saturday. It was fun spending time with his parents and few of his siblings. That night we went to my mom's during priesthood. The kids love to play it was fun. The kids also enjoying hunting for their baskets.

We just had Spring break last week. We had a week full of fun. Monday we went bowling to lunch and to the Bean Museum with KayLynn and her girls it was a great time. Tuesday we went to the Rock shop were the boys both worked on scout stuff and we left with really cool things. The kids love the Rock shop. We then went to the Library for books and movies for the week. Wednesday we had to get the van fixed again. The water pump went out. The boys played at a friends and they played the Wii and watched movies in the afternoon. Thursday we went to the park got a pizza for lunch and then to classic skating. We all left with sore bums and arms from falling but we had a great time. Rick had Friday off we went to the Zoo. It was awesome. We hadn't been in a very long time. The kids rode the carousel they were picky on which animal to ride though. We had a fun time as a family. Saturday the boys went with my parents to go goat watching and spend time they loved it and we had a great time with just the girls. It was an awesome week!!!
1 comment:
You guys are always busy doing such fun things! And now, thanks to Caden's ceramic cake...you never have to bake another cake in your life!
Post a Comment