Fire Walking What a rush to walk over hot coals and not get burned. I have a cousin who is a Master Fire Walker Instructor. for our family reunion we had a fire walking training. We played game before hand to teach mind and body techniques. Simple games like Simon says, rock, paper, scissors, and a game called witch, watch. You can see the different stages of the fire. being started being tended to and then being spread out in a path, and then me walking across. Darrell and Gary walked, and Camille was the first to go. I only did it four times it was a lot of fun every single time. Thanks Trent.
3 comments:
Walking on fire and fun don't seem to go together. What did it do to the bottom of your feet? Where is the picture of them?
Are you going to do that at our camp out in September?
That's Awesome!!!!! Maybe we otta do that for scouts huh? Ha ha!! I want to do that sometime!!!
Mandi Mackey
Post a Comment