People Counter

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Family Pictures




 Rick's sister Angela came and took some family pictures for us on Sunday.  Most turned out really cute.  A few of course still have the funny faces or the wandering eyes.  I am excited to get one enlarged for the living room wall.  Thanks Angela for taking them for us!!  Halloween pictures to come soon.




4 comments:

Mackey Family said...

Those look great!! I love your back yards leave and stuff. Thats where it was right? I need to get pictures like that done so i can finally put a family portrait on our wall!!

Angela said...

I"m glad some of the pictures turned out for you guys. It was really fun taking your pictures. I am happy to do it any time. We will miss you greatly this weekend. I hope all is well. Can't wait for Halloween pictures.

Lindsey said...

Those turned out so cute! You have a very cute family!

Patti said...

Good Pictures! I like the vertical one under the wisteria the best I think. Everyone looks so natural. I would love to get a copy of the file so I can get prints.