People Counter

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

St. George- Halloween

 I went with my two sister-in-laws and my mother-in-law on Friday to St. George to cheer on my sisters at their first half marathon.  They did a great job.  They were both able to finish the race which is awesome.  I had a great time with Marcia walking visiting and waiting for them to come to take pictures.  I did not want to miss them.  It was a great time all weekend other than our service at restaurants.  Thanks Justin for telling me I had to go!



 I went with Lacey and her class to the Hee-Haw farms it was a great time.  Isn't that a cute picture with her pumpkin.  She was so excited.  We also enjoyed a hayride, acorn maze slides, and swings.

T he kids had a great time coloring their pumpkins this year.  They are all so creative it is fun to watch them and see what they come up with. 



 Caden and Lacey both won prizes for their posters for red ribbon week.  They both did a great job.  Lacey was cute coming to get hers she was in her costume and every kept saying how cute she was and her poster had princess all over it too.
Here's the kids on Saturday night.  We went out once and had to come back because of the rain.  Rick came and rescued us at the top of the hill.  Thanks Rick.  We then ate and went back out a little later this time no rain.  Yeah!!!  You may notice no James.  He was on a campout and they had not gotten back yet.  Rick stayed home waiting and waiting for him.  He finally got back about 8:30 p.m.  He was suppose to go to a party but missed that too.  He did do a 10 mile hike and has two blisters to prove it.  I guess we better get him new shoes.  We had a laid back day but lots of fun.

1 comment:

Angela said...

thanks again for coming with us this past weekend. We sure enjoyed having you there. Your kids costumes look great. How fun.