Magen's end of the year program for the parents it was super cute. She was in a short play called the biggest pumpkin. She was a bat. It was really fun to watch her.
Here is Caden before their school performance of Hope of America. They sang really well but it doesn't compare to having all the different school at the Marriot Center.
Here is Lacey for her end of the year program for the parents. They sang several songs. It was so, so cute. How can four year old's singing not be cute. Some of their songs were so funny.
James received an awards for his reflections at the Seventh Grade Honors assembly. His picture went on to different levels it was awesome.
I helped at Lacey's field day. It was funny watching some of the kids trying to do the different activities. We had lots of fun. The next day was the older kids and I missed getting pictures of them.
This is our end of the year awards assembly. The kids are throwing pies at the principal because their whole class participated in the walk-a-thon. All the kid received awards this day. I too was nominated for an awards because of my service hours, I did not win which would have been nice because it was a check for a thousand dollars. I was happy to be nominated and received a 25 dollar gift card for a restaurant.
1 comment:
I love seeing your girls in Sydney's old clothes...it makes me feel like my money stretched just a little farther.
I love the paper chain monkey!
Post a Comment