I went to the Zoo with Magen and the First Grade classes it was really fun and we had awesome weather. They have added some dinosaurs around the Zoo they are really cool. We had a great time, but I was tired when I got home.
Magen took a lot of pictures at the Zoo. She loves her camera. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa. It took the bus driven a long time to pull in by this pole it was so close and tons of buses everywhere. I could not believe he got it in there by it.
Here is the skate park by our house all flooded from the rain that we have been having. I have not seen it that full too many other times.
Here is the other field trip the week after the Zoo. We went to the library and the police station. This is the upper room where they fix books and get the new ones ready to go on the shelves. Magen is stamping it to get it ready it was fun for them.
Here is a picture that Lacey wanted to take. She too loves to take lots of pictures. They are so fun to be with. I am very blessed to stay home with them. I hope things will get better for Rick's job, so that will continue to happen to be able to stay home.
Lacey and I are attending a lot of school programs for the kids. I have been teaching the first and fourth grades so it has been a little crazy and she is a real trooper most of the time. I love helping with the kids classes. I have an awesome family.
1 comment:
I hope things will get better so that will continue to happen. What does this mean?
Post a Comment