Lacey in her all strips outfit. I know you will be amazed because I didn't even make her change. It about drove me crazy though. Below she built a tower in ABC order up the tower. She did a great job.
Reflections and grade awards. Lacey with her certificate and medal. Magen with one of her trophies. What a fun thing to be in charge of.
Caden with one of his trophies. James with his certificate. I wish that the junior high did more for reflections. They all moved on to council but Lacey. She really wanted a trophy good thing she still has many years to go.
Thanksgiving day we had a yummy breakfast at home then on to my grandpa's house with the other 54 people. It was a great time had by all. We enjoyed visiting and of course all the yummy appetizers. Sorry we did not visit long.
We ate Thanksgiving dinner at the Mangum's there were about 36 of us it. It was yummy and a fun time had by all. Below the cousins playing some games. They were in and out all afternoon.
On the Saturday after Thanksgiving we had a traveling baby shower for my sister. Carrie decorated the car and collected gifts to give her. I decorated my door so when they came to get me it was already for her. It was fun and included yummy treats of course. Then on for a full day of shopping. I bought two cute shirts for my new niece and my nephew when he comes, they say my "My Auntie is Awesome" They are really cute.
We put our tree up on Friday I was even able to spread my lights out and not have to by any new strands this year. I still might after Christmas on clearance. Ten strands just is not enough.
Lacey's pictures.Love the one of the Christmas Tree above.
We went to the lights at the Riverwoods on November 28th. It was so beautiful and not to cold. We forgot our camera but a nice lady sent these to us. We did miss the boys sitting on Santa's lap though. We went on a horse drawn carriage ride too. So fun.
We have had a fun few weeks.



1 comment:
So fun! I didn't get any pictures at Thanksgiving...not sure why. I need to post the pics from KayLynn's shower. Your night at the Riverwoods sounds so fun...a new tradition?? See you soon! Yay!
Post a Comment