Here is the kick off to our Gratitude Week. It was a fun week. We had many service projects and just trying to be nice. The picture below is Charlie Johnson from Pay it Forward. He came and spoke about the chance the kids have at making a change and a difference in the world. It was awesome to listen to him. You can find him on You-tube too.
The kids signed thank-you cards for the librarian, principals, secretaries and their teachers.
Aren't they cute cards.
Lacey's class making their gratitude bags. They pulled out a slip each day to do
something nice for someone else.
Most of you heard that James has earned his Eagle. I almost cried when his leader introduced and recommended him for his Eagle. He has been on cloud nine for the last few days. We are so proud of him and the great young man he is. Now the boys are trying to earn money to go on the Jamboree if you have any odd jobs or want to help them let us know. Thanks keep up the good work boys.
Ward party and Caden and Magen playing the bells. Rick below doing the Farewell song from Sound of Music. It was fun to see them do this.
Our Bishopbric right now. Love you Rick.
Magen and Lacey on Santa's lap (Jason Clawson) He did a great job. Such a fun ward party.
We watched our nephew KJ at the first of December. He was great and the kids loved having him here to play. We went to the bean museum on Saturday. I love the nativity seen with all the animals. What a fun place to go.
2 comments:
Will you ask Rick if he'll do his Sound of Music part at the Christmas Eve talent show? I would love to see it! :) And congrats to James! I'm sure when you come visit us in Eureka I'll find tons of jobs for the boys to do...
man, do you guys ever slow down? It looks like you have had a lot of fun. We would definitely love to help the boys earn some money. I'll get back to you on what they can do.
Post a Comment