Caden received 2 rank advancements and 7 merit badges at his Court of Honor. He was the only one who received awards that night. It was the Caden show that evening. We are so excited for him and his hard work.
James Eagle Banquet the night before his Court of Honor. Really neat evening and extremely good food and speakers.
Thanks to everyone who came and wanted to come to James' Eagle Court of Honor. We were excited and surprised by how much support we (he) was shown. We counted about 93 people there that night. What an awesome night. Thanks again to everyone for their support.
My two newest niece and nephew aren't they cute.
Talent show at Suncrest, I forgot my camera so I am trying to get a few more emailed to me. It was a great time had by all. For those of you who know him this is Jason Clawson. He shared his iron chin with the kids, they loved it. We need confetti cannons for our PTA stock they were awesome.
We bought the girls new bunk beds a couple of weeks ago. I should have gotten pictures of the assembly line of the family all helping. A great day together and fun to just laugh and talk together. I love these bunk beds.

3 comments:
Way to go Caden! So glad we could be there with James (93 people- holy cow)! I've never seen anyone with an iron chin before, that's crazy! And I love the bunk beds too, that will make their room feel a lot bigger! (did I miss anything :)
Wow! Way to go to your boys, they're so motivated and doing a great job with their achievements.
Your boys are so amazing with their scouting. I hope the excitement rubs off this way for my boys.
The bunk beds look fun and I'm glad that they are working for your girls. I"m sure they were excited for more room and a change.
Post a Comment