People Counter

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happenings for January

 Nova Graduation for Caden-He was picked to share his Nova Constitution with all the parents and kids.  He did a great job.  We are really proud of him.  He also gave his first talk in Sacrament meeting in January he is growing up fast.  Yes he is still eleven and did speak.  WOW.





 His certificates and special awards for doing all of the assignments given by the Orem City police officer who teaches the classes.

 Magen with her certificates for winning Reflections at the council level and moved on to Region.  We just found out that she did not move on past region though.  The wood projects are what she bought with her ten dollars at Hobby Lobby.  She got five wood projects and a candy bar with it.  That is quite the shopping.

James with his certificate and gift card for Target for winning an Honarable Mention at the Council level for his Reflections.  They all did such a great job.  We received James' official completion of his Eagle in the Mail now.  We will let you know soon when his Court of Honor will be.
As many of you know I started a new job at the school in the mornings it is going well.  I am also teaching a GPS club on Wednesday afternoons.  I still enjoy volunteering in the kids classrooms and at the Junior High.  Life is very busy some days but I love to be where my kids are.  I did quite my job at the temple after thirteen years that was hard and good.  I am grateful for I'll I have and love being a mom and a wife.  I have the best families.  I am the camp director for our church building that should be a fun new adventure.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

It was so fun to see you guys tonight, although with so much family I didn't get to talk nearly as much as I would have liked, so I'm glad you do blog updates. Congrats on the new job, and on all the kids' accomplishments!