Lacey did the Chicken Dance it was so funny to see the Kindergarteners and Pre-schoolers do this. They are so so cute. Lacey had a great time.
Magen did Who let the Dogs out. They were also really cute. She did not like her dance as much but had fun doing it anyway.
Caden and the 6th grade did Surfin in the USA. He was awesome. I haven't seen him come out of his shell like this before. I loved to see him let go and have fun. They put him in front because he was animated about his moves. They did a great job too.
Caden receiving the Hope of America award. I was so excited when his teacher told me. I hurried and called Rick so he could arrange and come too for this presentation. We are so proud of him.
Lacey award for reading.
Caden also received the Presidential Award that day. It goes to outstanding students that perform from the 4th Grade to 6th Grade.
Caden academic awards-Magen below for hers too.
Sixth Grade send off ended our day. It is a fun little ceremony where they receive their you passed and get to move on certificates. After they had a dance- they had to have their dance cards signed by the girls and everything. It was kind of funny watching all of them. We had a fun and great year of learning.
1 comment:
I remember doing dance festivals they don't do those here- sad.
Congrats to all of your kids for their awards. Especially Caden, nice job! I only wish I could have seen you dancing to Surfin' in the USA. I may demand a replay at Kamie Day :)
Post a Comment