People Counter

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Where have we been?

 Nice picture I know but a funny (now) story.  A kid in the lunchroom was having issues and threw his pizza sauce at me.  Boy did I smell.

 Cute hairdo before we cut it.  She was excited to have a full ponytail.
 Mothers day.  I had a great day and got the statue that I wanted after much hunting.  Also got other fun things from the kids.  Rick made it a great day for me.  I have an awesome family.
 Art projects from school.



End assembly for the walk-a-thon.  Boy was I glad when it was finally done!  The top kids got to throw pies at our principal.  He is a great sport.
Looking at the eclipse before the clouds moved in.  That was AWESOME.



 Faculty vs. 6th grade kickball game.  Yes the faculty won-Yeah!!

James' academic assembly.  He was student of the year for history.  We are so proud of him.  The yearbook he worked on also turned out great.

No comments: