A couple of weeks ago we decided to take a Saturday and go up the canyon. We went to Provo Falls and Mirror Lake. The leaves were so pretty.
The girls and I took about 500 pictures so here is only a few.
It was so nice to get away from everything. The kids loved it!! We loved having them outdoors away from all the electronics. They said we need to do things like this more often.
I love this I think this is going on the wall.
Trying to get pictures of the splashes at just the right moment. Pretty cool though.
I like this one mostly- I think is will go on the wall too.
What an awesome day. Great days do not always need money to make them great. We loved being outside, together, talking and hiking. What a beautiful place we have to live in!!!!
2 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes 500 pictures on outings sometimes. And I agree, both of those pictures belong on your wall!
I would like to get the files so I can make copies also. Loved the post.
Post a Comment