People Counter

Monday, October 15, 2012

Post Two of Two--Camping James and Magen B-Day's

 Camping Labor Day Weekend--Bring on the Rain
 Got tents set up and the rain hit.  Good thing I have ponchos in the van.
Rained most of the night.  Awesome Thunder and Lightening show.  
Did not like the tent leaking though.

Trying to set up a tarp to protect from the rain some.




 Walk around the lake before packed up in ten minutes.  Severe thunderstorms coming.

 Came back Sunday Morning to a beautiful day.  We were all disappointed about packing up so we took the wet stuff home and slept and back for another fun day of camping.
 Treasure hunt for the kids to learn they are going to have a new baby boy cousin.  Congrats Carrie and family-we are so excited for you.


 Playing at the lake again.  Boy I just love this guy.
The kids are so funny I love the action of all of them throwing the rocks.


 James turned fifteen.  I can't believe it. I am not that old.
 History and Star Wars two of his favorite things. It's hard to buy for teenagers.  He got two movies Hunger Games, and Battleship also.

 His good friend Ali made him this cute sign with ribbon.  Isn't she cute.

 His friend Elisa brought him fish. He had a party and a lot of girls and a couple of guys.  They had fun playing games and watching Private Eyes outside.  Look out Elisa your b-day is coming.

 Magen's B-Day  She turned Nine.  She had a party we did a lot of fairy tale things.  The girls had a lot of fun. 
 She had a fun week.  Party and dinner on Monday. Wednesday was her day had her club and the dinner she picked. Friday a party for her friend, and a trip to the mall, Saturday a trip to the mall with grandma and grandpa for her build a bear, and lunch.  A full week of fun.

 She couldn't wait for her doll.  I just love these dolls.

 She made me the cutest card so I had to find one to say thank-you.  She is so sweet.
Her trip to the mall Friday she got her ears pierced for part of her b-day and Christmas.
I have great kids and I love them all so much.

2 comments:

Norris Fam said...

James looks very handsome in his b-day pictures (no wonder he has cute girls making signs for him). And I love Magen's doll...the headband is adorable!!

Angela said...

You guys are so good at doing things as a family. What great examples you are to us. Thanks for everything.