People Counter

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Boy, I LOVE being a mom!!!

I Love being a mom even on the days when things are so crazy and I don't know which way is up. (like today)



I really look forward to doing all the fun thngs with my kids. I can not believe how fast that they are growing though and hope that I remember everyday how blessed I am to have them and Rick. They are the best family ever, and they love me so much.


Just wanted to show you how fast the time goes. I really am enjoying being on the PTA, doing preschool and especially being a mom.






4 comments:

Diane said...

Too cute!! I can't believe how big they all are. We miss you guys.

Elise and Trevor said...

They are so cute and big! I still remember the first time I met you Magen's hair was barely long enough to put into to pony tails on top of her head. Where does the time go?

Norris Fam said...

I know I'm a biased aunt (and sister) but you do have some DANG cute kids!

Glad you survived your crazy day!

Cali and Brett Smith said...

Your kids are so cute especially your girls.. what beauties!