People Counter

Friday, October 10, 2008

Tea Party!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Magen turned 5 today. For her party she wanted to have a Tea Party. She invited all her girl friends over for the party. They had to come in a dress for tea. They had a lot of fun making crowns and purses and bracelets and necklaces and wands and flower bouquets. They were loaded up with many things to go home with. She loves her friends and loved having them over to enjoy her party.

The five princesses.


Building bracelets.



Happy Birthday!!!




We love you Magen!!!

3 comments:

Wanderingfamilies said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun tea party! My children will want to come to Mangum birthday parties - they are so fun!

Diane said...

Happy Birthday Magen. I can't believe you are such an old lady. We hope you had a wonderful birthday. We love you!

Norris Fam said...

Wow...that looks like a party and a half!!! Hope you got my phone call (don't worry I'll sing another day, I know you were disappointed)!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!