People Counter

Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkins for Halloween

We were given some pumpkins by the neighbor today, I did not feel like painting or anything so we gave the kids markers, stickers, pipe cleaners, and feathers. They had so much fun decorating their pumpkins. They all turned out so cute. Some of the pictures turned out a little spooky because I was trying a new setting on my camera, when I was taking their pictures outside in the dark. I think that they turned out really cute though. Have a very Happy Halloween!











Aren't they cute!! Oh, and the pumpkins are cute too. :)










6 comments:

Mandi and Adam said...

What a fun idea. I'll have to remember that for the future. It's much less messy than painting or carving the pumpkins!

Norris Fam said...

That is actually a very cool ghost-like effect on those last few pictures! AAAAhhhhh!

Cali and Brett Smith said...

They are so cute!

Patti said...

Do you think Magen could get more on her pumpkin?

Cheryl said...

Love it! You're pictures are pretty spooky too!
P.S. I used your my canvas coupon and made a photo book. I got it today in the mail and it turned out really cute. Thanks.

Wanderingfamilies said...

The pumpkins and children are so cute! Very creative...again, I can't wait for baby Ansley to play at your house - you guys are always having so much fun!