People Counter

Thursday, January 15, 2009

More Afghans


After Andrea was given her afghan. Magen showed interest, so they went on a field trip and saw Doreen and all the things she has crocheted. It was then that Doreen said she would do one for each of the girls. When she completed them she brought them to church. Caden teasingly took one of the girls afghans and said "mine". Well Doreen went home to make 2 more afghans for the boys. She showed up at the house with those. She then asked Andrea if I need one too. I politely declined the offer, but I do appreciate it.
Lacey loves her star.
Magens is like Moms a pinwheel. Caden loves the softness.

James loves the pattern.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Those are beautiful! What a kind person to do all that work.

Diane said...

How great. I love the colors for the boys. It reminds me of a rugby shirt.