The kitchen is finally done!!! All but floors and real counter tops. We are really excited, it looks great. Rick did a great job on it. He got sent home from work because the power was out and he decided to start the demo.
This was the first one installed, it was a beast to put in.
Moving the electrical and cleaning up the wall from the hidden unknown hole behind the microwave.
My new message area, trying to be organized.
The last and final section.
What a mess!
Thanks Kirt for helping us to get the sink in.
Yeah!!!!! We love it. If you are in the area come by and see our new kitchen. Thanks Mom and Dad for the cabinets.
8 comments:
Wow!! What a project!! It looks really great! how long did all of this take?
That is great. Does Rick want to come to my house next? Where did you get the cabinets?
This looks amazing! The kitchen looks so much bigger and brighter. Great job, Rick!
WOW. It looks awesome. I am with Darlene... He is always welcome at our house when we do ours.
Wow! That looks amazing!
It must have taken forever to download the pictures, but I loved seeing things in sequence instead of a picture here and there. It's even better in person.
Holy cow Rick! That foot looks painful! But the kitchen looks so great I'm sure it was worth the pain and suffering!
Awesome! That looks really great! I'm excited to see it.
Post a Comment