We had a great time while the kids were off for a week from school. We started the break off with a couple of Easter Egg hunts. One at Great Grandma and Grandpa Mangum's. It is always a great time. They hunt for eggs and then have a BBQ. Rick's brother Mark is great at the BBQ. Then that afternoon we went to the Coombs' for another Easter Egg Hunt. It was fun to visit with Kamie and Bryleen as everyone gathered. The weather did not cooperate though and we ended up hiding the eggs indoors. There are not as many hiding places though. The kids had a great time. I made each of the kids and my sisters a special egg to find. The girls had the bracelets in them and the boys got gooey bugs in them. The girls really liked their bracelets, it was fun to make them all.
Monday we went to the park twice with two different sets of friends and two different parks. The kids had a great time both times. I should have had sunscreen on though. Just me though that got sunburned.
On Tuesday we met a group of friends at the Bean Museum. We had six sets of friends that were able to come. We helped our friend who has triplets. I put one in my stroller with Lacey and she pushed the other two in hers. Caden has a new friend named James and he is 18 months old. He played with him and the park and then helped push the stroller with him in it at the museum. It was really fun to met and have fun with friends.
We also went to the Dinosaur Museum at BYU. It is small but really cool. They have added a dinosaur since we were there last.
Wednesday I took the kids down to the MOA at BYU ( museum of art). They have an eye spy exhibit there right now and it is really cool to see how those pictures are made. The kids love the museums. They wouldn't let me take any pictures in there though. After I took them to the creamery and we got kids meals. It was so yummy.
Boy how the weather can change in a couple of days. Thursday Caden and I shoveled. It was extremely heavy and wet. It did a lot of damage to trees everywhere. We then did some shopping. The boys wanted to buy new toys they had been looking at. James was really close to how much he needed and cleaned the windows for me. Caden needed a lot and worked very hard for two hours to earn his. Great job boys.
We had a great week!!!!
2 comments:
Wow, you guys are busy doing tons of fun stuff!
I LOVE my bracelet by the way...I wear it ALL THE TIME! It matches my necklace perfectly...THANKS!
I think that is great - your children love museums! What a fun week and what great bracelets!
Post a Comment