But aren't they so cute!! Thanks girls for keeping us smiling and happy.
Magen decided that she wanted to make her collection into a collage and went in on her desk and glued the flowers to a paper. They looked really pretty for a while until they all started to wilt and die. She sure is creative and loves to created all kinds of art projects.
Watch out or your flowers might disappear too.
3 comments:
Aaawwww, aren't they cute! Some of my favorite candid shots of Em and Jess when they were little was of them picking tons of dandelions, they had bouquets and crowns and necklaces, etc. So sweet.
The girls and I were just marveling again at how Mina and Lacey could pass for sisters. I've always thought that Mina really looks more like the Mangums than the Johnsons, I guess this proves it!
Oh well...more will grow! I couldn't get mad at those cute little faces either :)
How cute! It's good that kids are cute. It really works toward their advantage.
Post a Comment