People Counter

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wicked!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!


We had a great day today. Rick bought me Wicked tickets about a year ago and the day finally came to go. We went to lunch at JCW's then walked around Quilted Bear. We got on tracks and rode it up the rest of the way. When we got there and got seated we were on the front row of built in seats they had placed two rows of extra chairs to make more seating. It was so close we could see them spit as they sang. We were right next to the orchestra pit. It was amazing. They have awesome voices. The story is wonderful too. We had a great time together. I want to go again right now. The pictures are at home because we forgot the camera to get really cool pictures at the theater.



Kamie is great and watched the kids. Thank-you Kamie you are wonderful. Thanks to Corky and Bryleen for helping too. The kids had a great time and were really sad to see Kamie go home. They started their day off at Doc's pizza. They got to eat all the pizza they wanted and play games in the arcade. Then they went to the dollar store and each got to spend two dollars. Then it was off to the movie to see Monsters and Aliens. Then home to make huts and play hide and seek. They wore Kamie out. I can see why they wanted Kamie to stay she is way more fun then mom who makes them work. Thanks again Kamie you are great.

We helped two girls from the tracks station to the play. They were on their own and noticed that we were going to the play and they wanted to follow us. After we noticed they were behind us and there was a weird guy so we waited at the corner and they stayed with us on the tracks. They were really cute and relieved afterwards when we saw them and waited. They were about 13 or 14. We must not look to scary.

3 comments:

Norris Fam said...

So fun! Everyone needs days like that to look forward to!

I'm sure it was extra fun for you two because you knew the kiddos were being very well taken care of!

What would we do without Kamie & Corky & Bryleen?

Audrey said...

I"m very jealous that you got to go! I hope someday I'll get to see Wicked. Sounds like you guys had a great time.

Cheryl said...

Awesome! Kirk and I got to go when it was here in LA and I loved it. I totally want to go again.