People Counter

Sunday, June 7, 2009

What the Mangum's have been up to!

We have been keeping busy with the end of school and the first week into the summer. Here are a few pictures of what has happened in the last part of school.

I have kept busy helping at the school as much as possible I have put in close to fifty hours at the school. I really enjoy being there, knowing the kids teachers, helping and meeting the boys friends. I know a lot of the kids and it is fun to see them and get hugs from them. I really enjoyed being in charge of the Mom's and muffins this year. I was able to help with four teacher appreciation doors. I really have fun doing them.

James was part of the fifth grade wax museum this year. He had to do a typed report on a person, along with an oral report and then dress up like them and tell about them to others in one minute. He did a great job, even though he didn't like having to type his report. He found though that there were a lot of conflicting things in books about people. He decided that he wanted to do Teddy Roosevelt. Doesn't he look great.

Caden was part of a science fair about simple machines. He wanted to use an incline plane to launch cars off. He built a ramp and used rubber bands to launch the cars. He really enjoyed painting it to look like a speed racer car. He also had fun showing the younger kids at the school how it worked. It was a tad on the wild side. He did a great job.

We have also been spending time outside. We have been going to parks with friends and working in our yard. We have all had a rough spring with our allergies this year.








James was also part of the Hope of America program at BYU at the beginning of May. It was really good. They practiced all year long for this program. They told us to be early because of all the people. We got there early by the end it was hard to sit. He was really excited and did not want to be late. He was the first from his school there.

1 comment:

Norris Fam said...

Lots of fun stuff going on...now time for a nice relaxing (yeah right) summer break! Yay!!!