People Counter

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day!

 James made this robot with the erector set that we have.  It took him sometime to get things to work just right.  It spins in circles too.  Great job James.
Lacey made this giant toothbrush at school they are talking about dental care and it has a chart for them to keep track of their brushing daily.  They were very proud of their toothbrushes when they came out of class.  She also made this sack for Valentine's Day and loved all the cards and candy in it.

 Here's Magen's card holder she loves a lot of color I am glad that her teacher allows them to color  their own way.  She loves her teacher.
 Caden made this wreath at his party.  I was one of the mom's helping we had everything ready for them they just had to put it together.  They turned out really cute.  It is hard to plan for the older kids because you never know what they will do.  The hearts poke up with loops of paper under them.  It is cool.
 I had to evaluate another batch of teachers on Valentine's Day.  It is fun to hear what they are doing.  Caden had club and made this cute card for me on the computer.  Magen made the one below.  The words are everywhere but it basically says I am sweet and she love's me.  She loves any art project she can find.

 Rick surprised me on Valentine's Day with new p. j.'s , a candy bar and this cute card.  I have the best husband.  I love these cuddle duds.  He went and found them all on his own too.  He is Awesome.  I am so blessed to have a great family.

Magen made this picture.  She is becoming quite the artist.  I am so blessed and loved I am grateful for all I have in my life!!!!!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Fun stuff! You have such great, creative kids!

Angela said...

I love it all. What fun. You are so good to help out so much at their schools. Maybe you could spread some of that motivation this way. Keep up the great work.

Norris Fam said...

What fun projects you have going on at your house! I LOVE Lacey's smile in the toothbrush picture :)