People Counter

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blue and Gold Pack Meeting

 Caden had his last pack meeting the other day.  It was the Blue and Gold Banquet.  They had knights, dragons and castles around on the tables and walls.  Caden drew this dragon for the center piece.  I think it is so cool looking.
 He also drew this guy and it was put on a shield with the other Webelos drawings.  It was cool to see their creativity. 
 Here is the shield with all the Webelos things.
 Here is a picture of him with his great leaders and primary leader.  They are awesome and do such a great job helping the boys.  I appreciate all they have done for Caden this year.
 Here is Caden receiving the last of his pins for Webelos.  Doesn't he look so excited to be up there.  He has never been one to enjoy pack meeting.  He loved his weekly meetings but pack meeting was not his favorite.
 He earned all twenty pins so he received this special patch for earning them all.  It has all twenty pins on it.
Here is him with his art work.  Great job Caden we love you.
The rest of us are doing well too.  Not to many things going on just the same old things.  School, work, church, family etc.  I did get to go to school with James the other day.  That was an adventure and I am really glad that I am not in Jr. High anymore.  James is doing great though.  He got a call from a girl and is going to ballroom dance during flex with her.  He is enjoying it even. I have a great family. Hope everyone else is doing well too.

1 comment:

Angela said...

That is so awesome. I hope my boys are just as excited to do their scout stuff as yours. It's always easier to get them to succeed when they want it.