People Counter

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day-Hope of America-Yard

 I'm a little slow at posting my great Mother's Day.  James made me this wonderful breakfast.  I'm not sure about the picture of me though.  Rick went and picked some flowers for the table from the yard.  They were so sweet.
 Rick was put into the Bishopbric on Mother's Day so that was fun to have our parents come and be with us for his sustaining, setting apart and being made a High Priest.  It was a great day other than that meant that I ended up making my own lunch on the BBQ.  The steaks turned out good though.
 Caden was part of the Hope of America program at the Marriot Center on the 4th of May.  It gets really crowded so we left really early.  It is part of the Freedom Festival of Provo.  It is a great program and really fun to go to.  They have one group perform with them of Ladies that are 55 to 95.  They are fun to watch dance.  I think they get the most cheering too.  The kids did a great job!!
 Here's all the kids that make up the flag during the program.  Caden is in the top left corner above the stars.

 Here is the monster from our backyard being taken down.  The last couple of weeks we have hit the yard hard trying to get it back under control.  This vine was taking over to much of the yard.  It looks so different out back.  We got to watch a mommy robin feeding her babies.  They would pop their heads up to get the food.  It  was AWESOME!
 Here are a few pictures that the kids took that day in the yard.  I love digital cameras so you do not have to print everything.  This one though made me laugh.
Another funny story about Lacey she was watching TV with me and a stretch mark commercial came on and she asked if I had gotten rid of my stretch marks from them.  I said no and she told me that I should get that to take them away.  She then lifted her shirt to show her belly button and said I don't have any stretch marks so I don't need that, but maybe when I'm your age I will.  It was so funny but she was very serious.  I have a great family that keeps me going.

1 comment:

Angela said...

It looks like you guys have been busy as usual. I love the plate and the breakfast at least looks eatable. How fun. When you are done in your yard, do you want to come help out in ours?