People Counter

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Teachers and Camping

 It's teacher appreciation week at the elementary.  These are the two doors that I did this year.  I usually do four so it was pretty easy this year.  The one above is for Caden's teacher and we had each of the kids write a little note to their teacher on the hands.  They were really cute.  The one below is for the librarian she has bears all around the library so I took her theme and tried to do something cute with that.  It is fun to have such great people at the school to do things for.

 Here is James on a campout in Diamond Fork.  He love's to shoot the bow.  He has become quite good and gets very excited when that is their scout meeting.  Yes, he is on the left side of the bow.  He also shoots a shot gun this way.  He is growing up so fast.  What a great kid.

 If you look close you can see the arrow after it has been shot.  Cool huh.

They are doing an Easter egg hunt out there.  In one of the eggs is five dollars.  He did not find that one though.  He had a great time and really enjoys camping and scouts.

1 comment:

Angela M said...

Great job on these doors! What creative ideas! Those cross bows look fun too. I've never shot one.