Fun afternoon at Kamie's for the younger one's to play while the older one's are at the space center.
Ellie made us these cute necklaces from the melting beads. She took the time to find the matching colors and everything.
Magen's project from melting beads.
Washing Papa's car for the service project.
Making a curtain for Papa's garage.
Kallie relaxing in the ball bucket.
Projects getting done.
Park for one of the yummy meals. This is all the pictures I have because my camera died and I could not take anymore of the awesome talents and things. Thanks to Bart and Becky for all their hard work. Also to everyone else for everything else they did.
4 comments:
looks like a ton of fun! I am sad that we weren't there to enjoy it too!
Cali put pictures from the reunion in with mine on dropbox. Some more people are going to do it soon. I think you should put the pictures you got in dropbox...Dar is looking for pictures of the service project. You got some very good ones that I don't think any of the rest of us took.
Thanks for sharing! Wish I could have been there!
I was a picture loser at the reunion so it's extra fun to see yours. Fun to see you this weekend...we miss everyone already!
Post a Comment