People Counter

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tree- Thanksgiving Point

 Our tree decided to break in the wind storm on Saturday night.  I went out to go to work and this is what I found.  We were going to replace it in a couple of years but I guess it will have to be sooner. 
 We went to Thanksgiving Point yesterday for $2 Tuesdays in August.  It was a little crazy but not to bad.  We got there just as it opened and we walked I think every path in there a couple of times.  We had a great time!  The flowers are so beautiful there. 


 I love the lily pads!!!









I can't believe summer is almost over.  It went way to quickly.  I have enjoyed the time with the kids and the things that we have been able to do together.

4 comments:

Norris Fam said...

So sad about the tree...I read it on Facebook. I am loving your pictures! They are so pretty! I need to take my girls back to Thanksgiving Point. They haven't been to the gardens in so long they don't even remember them. BTW- who is your spare child??

Cheryl said...

How fun! You got some nice pictures. Believe it or not, I've never been to those gardens. I'm going to have to do it sometime.

Patti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patti said...

Those are excellent pictures!! I'm with Carrie...who is the spare child? I did the last post and deleted it because of a couple of typos.