| Waiting to go to lunch to meet up with everyone. |
We had an awesome time this weekend down in St. George with my family for our annual reunion. It was a great time had by all. We enjoyed being with family and cousins so much, and even having some time to relax was nice too.
| The other two waiting to go to lunch. |
Outside the Home Depot waiting. We got there just barely early went in some stores for the kids, then got a call we weren't going to meet for another half hour so here we are. What a handsome husband I have.
Lunch with everyone at Pizza Factory. Yummy but a little noisy. Thanks for the fun. Thanks Carrie for the treats. My cute new niece Avery. She is getting so big already. She is definitely the favorite right now.
Dinner at Iceburg. Fun times and yummy food. So fun to have a camera again. Thanks to those who know who they are for the camera.
Fun picture of my mom and dad. They are awesome people and I look up to them so much. They take such good care of all of us. Thanks for the weekend. We love you sooooooooooo much.
Waiting at Tuacahn. Little Mermaid was amazing. I can not believe what a great job they do with all there plays. This one though I thought was great!!
| The kids outside the hotel. Lacey wanted a picture on the bridge. I thought it turned out really cute. |
We had a great time. We are so lucky to have this time each year to go spend with family. We were also able to see Harry Potter, and the boys all saw Captain America. I also enjoyed Red Lobster. It is one of my favorites. Thanks Mom and Dad for a great weekend. We miss you all already. Thanks again for a great time together.
3 comments:
Cute picture of the kids. Your trips always sound like fun.
What an awesome tradition! I'm glad you guys had such a fun time.
Once again I was a picture slouch. Will you please put the St. George pictures in dropbox also? I would really appreciate it!!! Mom
Post a Comment