James turned fourteen on the fifth of September. I can not believe he is that old. I do not feel that old. It gets harder and harder to buy as they get older. He wanted Star Wars Legos. The one that I was going to buy him he bought for himself right before his birthday. Magen and I found two and an action figure of a clone. He loved them. We stopped at a gas station on the way home and he got the twinkies he wanted for his cake. The gas station was a hit when you let them pick out a treat and a brunch item to eat. He was ordained a Teacher on Sunday. Boy time goes fast.
James wanted Chinese food of course so we went to Great China. It was really good and we had a ton of food. I am grateful for good kids, and a great husband.
Magen took this picture at the last Mangum get together of her cousins. She is going to use it for reflections of Diversity Means cousins or family. She hasn't decided. I think she did really great. Thanks cousins.
1 comment:
Happy b-day to the mighty James! You're the best!! Glad you had a fun day!
Post a Comment