People Counter

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Toy Room-Magen's Birthday!

 I became a crazy lady last week and dumped the whole toy room plus some and decided to clean, de-junk, and sort through things.  I made this mess can you believe it.  When I found the black widow I decided to move everything even more.  I am so lucky it didn't bite me when I was cleaning behind that shelf.  It is now put back after many days and hours of work.  I now can stand to go in there again.

 This was one of my main projects cleaning up the books.  The kids really like it because they can find the book they are looking for easier.  I too like it because  they are by size and subject ( Dora, princess etc.)

 Yeah, Magen turned eight on Monday.  We had a fun tea party for her.  We made many garden flowers then had treats.  A great time was had by all.  It was really fun.  Magen said her day was awesome so I guess we did o.k.  I can not believe that she is that old and that she will be baptized on Saturday the 22nd at 9:00 a.m.  We are so proud of her and how great she is.  We love you Magen.

 A surprise present that she was so excited for this is one of her most favorite books and we finally found it.
 New scriptures and a case.  She was really excited about this also.

 Grandparents came by also and each had fun things for her.  The Coombs' are taking her to a play for her birthday and the Mangum's brought her great treasures of colored paper and crayons, and also the money.
Thanks to everyone who called, came by etc to make Magen's birthday so special.  We love you Magen. Magen helped pick the background.

4 comments:

Angela M said...

Your toy room looks awesome!! I am still working on ours. If you ever need another Froggy book (or any other scholastic book), I can look on their online club shop. They have lots and at the great Scholastic prices with free shipping! Just let me know!

Cheryl said...

The toy room looks like a lot of work! good job. i'm excited to see you guys this weekend, but I will miss the baptism because I'm flying home that morning.

KJ and family said...

Happy birthday Magen! Your toy room looks great.

Norris Fam said...

I think your hard work definitely paid off..the room looks amazingly organized. We can't wait to see Magen baptized next week!!! Glad she had a great day and a fun party!