People Counter

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Field Trips

 Went with Magen last Tuesday to a farm in American Fork.  They were training a dog to herd the sheep here it was fun to watch.
 Went to different centers to learn about eating right.
 Different animals from around the farm,


 Brand new baby sheep only three days old.  The mom was really mad when he picked up her baby.

 Wednesday went to the fire station with Lacey it was really fun to watch this big fire.  The firemen came in and put it out.  The kids love it and also the cotton candy and popcorn they give out.

 Lacey spraying the hose.  It is fun to watch the firemen with the kids.


 Helicopter coming in to land.  It is awesome!!  It is very windy when they come in to land though.  I loved this and the big fire.


 Learning about fire safety in the home.  The little girl was scared of everything including the cotton candy because the bees would come.  It was hard and funny.
I love being a mom and that I am able to help at the school and go on their field trips!!

2 comments:

Norris Fam said...

That baby lamb is so cute! And I'm going to come on the next field trip with you just so I can get cotton candy and popcorn too!!

Jill said...

We took out kids to this last year and they flipped out. They were so scared of the fire that they couldn't function. I thought it was fun though! Glad you guys had a good time.