People Counter

Monday, October 24, 2011

Plums-Snow White-Magen's Baptism

 My Dad brought me six of these baskets full of plums.  I had four dryers running and blended a whole bunch to make leather with.  I was really tired of plums after a little over a week.  Thanks dad they are really yummy!


 Lacey brought home a plain white paper doll and we were suppose to dress it up like what they wanted to be for Halloween.  So of course we had to do Snow White.  I was super excited for how cute she turned out.  Lacey loved the glitter glue (thanks Kamie).  She couldn't wait to take her to school the next day.

 Magen was so excited to be baptized.  She didn't hold still from the day she turned eight.  We are so proud of her and what a great girl she is.



 I just love these kids. Aren't they so cute.  What a handsome daddy with my beautiful daughter.  I am so lucky to have such a great family.

Some of the Mangum cousins that were able to come
 All but one of the Coombs cousins.
 More Mangum Cousins
 Magen and KJ (Mangum cousin)
 Magen and her grandparents.
 Magen and her good friend Brin.
Magen and her great-grandparents on the Mangum side.
Thank-you to all those who came even if I did not catch you for a picture at the baptism.  We were so lucky to have so many family members there to celebrate this great day.  Thanks to Carrie and family for coming from Nevada to be with us.  We love you all. A special thanks to all those who helped with the treats afterwards too.  Thanks for sharing this day with us.

2 comments:

Jill said...

What an exciting day! I bet it was fun to have so many friends and family around. Way to go Magen!

Norris Fam said...

Such a fun day! We love you guys!