Rick's Birthday-We had a fun time just spending time as a family. He got doughnuts at work. We went to Red Robin for dinner- yummy!!
Card From Magen-I love all the colors!! She is so creative. Purple Shirt- Looks great on him.
Singing for Christmas at the school. It was a fun assembly-The teachers also did a crazy sweater contest it was so funny.
The next few pictures from Lacey so through the eye's of a five year old.
Nativity on Christmas Eve-The kids did a great job of listening as they stood there as their parts. We also opened fun presents and had lots of yummy food. The kids also worked on ornaments with grandma. I love Christmas with family!!!
James Trick sticks-did a good job.
Lacey the Mrs. Wishy Washy story. So cute
Magen reading I Believe in Santa. Such a great book.
Caden and his art work- gets better by the day.
Fuzzy socks for the girls from grandma and grandpa- All The grandkids with them. What a great group. Dresses from Grandpa and Grandma.
Christmas morning-What a great day. They opened their stockings. We got ready for church had breakfast and they played with what they got. After church we opened the rest of the presents. Then played in the afternoon, grandma and grandpa Mangum came by. So fun to have them come and see the presents. In the evening it was back to the Coombs' Great Holiday.
A little out of order here is our family doing a lip sync to Phineaus and Ferb. Here they are all ready for church what a great looking bunch of kids that I truly do love so, so much.
2 comments:
what fun. I love the dresses and socks. It was great to see you guys and play games together.
Fun to see you guys, even if it wasn't quite as much as I would have liked. I love the pics from Lacey's perspective! In the one of Avery and I you can sure tell she's not feeling well. See you again soon for the baby blessing!
Post a Comment