People Counter

Friday, January 13, 2012

Dinosaur Museum

 We went to the Thanksgiving Dinosaur Museum-The kids had free passes-and half price adult passes thank goodness that place is expensive.  It would have cost 54 dollars to go but it only cost 15 yeah!!  We really enjoyed the exploring with science even before we made it into the museum.  We had a great time as a family.  Love those family outings.










 All four working together to form their own dinosaur.  It is fun to watch them all together.
 The sand is such a favorite- luckily it wasn't even crowded. 


 Holding the world in their hands.  What a thought.  They have such power for good or bad in all they do.  I love my kids and what good kids they are.

Love this one running away from the shark.  I might just frame this one.
As many of you know I just working at Suncrest.  I am now an aid in the morning for a few hours, so I can still be home with Lacey.  It is going well, I am super excited to be where they are and home when they are and off when they are.   Hope everyone is doing well. 

1 comment:

Angela said...

How fun. This is one place we need to go again. Thanks again for your families time and help with Quentin's car. We really appreciated it.