
We got Lacey into her big girl bed. As you can see she is very excited to have a bed like Magen's. She has only fallen off a couple of times. At first she would still lay there and cry until someone came to get her out. She wouldn't just get off and come find mom. I made her a bedspread to match Magen and they are both really excited. She wouldn't let anyone touch her bed.

After needing a new bed for a few years we broke down and bought one. It has been so nice and I think that we sleep better. The matress is so comfortable. I love it. Lacey calls it the tall bed because it is about a foot taller then our old one.
2 comments:
You guys deserved a new bed...that other one lived a good life.
What a little cutie pie in her pink bed! How fun!
I agree--your bed was comfortable. Thanks for adding Katie and Kasey's blog.
Post a Comment