Caden had his first Court of Honor and earned his Boy Scout. I need to get the patches on his tan shirt now.
James earned his Citizenship in the World Merit Badge.
I can't believe that both boys are now scouts. They love to go each week and I am grateful they have fun and have good boys and leaders to help them.
Lacey reading books in a rubbermaid. She is so much fun.
Magen's tower with the stools and books. The kids have been great help the last few weeks with me being so sick. They have been helping me and keeping themselves for the most part out of trouble.
It all started a over a month ago. I had a cough. On the 12th through the 15th of March I had a really high fever. By that Wednesday I started to feel somewhat better. Then by Friday and Saturday I started with this rash and a sore throat that was worse than I can remember. I went to the doctor on the 21st and had strep throat a sinus infection and a touch of walking pneumonia. Then I had a reaction in my ankle and it swelled. It has not been a fun few weeks. I am finally starting to feel better but still get very tired really fast. Thanks for all the calls and concerns.
I had a great birthday on Monday. Rick ordered me something from Lands End and it got here a week early. It was torture not to open it but I never did.
He got me this cute cardigan because they are my favorite thing lately. It is so light and nice and such a fun color. He also got me two bird houses. I love all the birds in our yard. Thanks Rick-I love you so much!
The kids were great and gave me lots of loves, hugs, kisses, and cards. I have an awesome family.
1 comment:
I'm glad you're feeling a bit better and that your kids are so creative. Hope things get better.
Post a Comment